It has been brought to the CEO's attention that some individuals
throughout the organisation have been using foul language during the
course of normal conversation with their colleagues.
Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily
offended, this type of language will no longer be tolerated.
We do, however, realise the critical importance of being able to
accurately express your feelings when communicating with colleagues.
Therefore, a list of 13 New and Innovative "TRY SAYING"
phrases have been provided so that proper exchange of ideas
and information can continue in an effective manner.
- Try Saying: I think you could do with more
Instead Of: You don't have a fucking clue, do you?
- Try Saying: She's an aggressive go-getter.
Instead Of: She's a fucking power-crazy bitch
- Try Saying: Perhaps I can work late
Instead Of: And when the fuck do you expect me to
- Try Saying: I'm certain that isn't feasible
Instead Of: Fuck off arsehole
- Try Saying: Really?
Instead Of: Well fuck me backwards with a
- Try Saying: Perhaps you should check with...
Instead Of: Tell someone who gives a fuck.
- Try Saying: I wasn't involved in the project.
Instead Of: Not my fucking problem.
- Try Saying: That's interesting.
Instead Of: What the fuck?
- Try Saying: I'm not sure this can be implemented
within the given timescale.
Instead Of: No fucking chance mate.
- Try Saying: It will be tight, but I'll try to
schedule it in
Instead Of: Why the fuck didn't you tell me that
- Try Saying: He's not familiar with the issues
Instead Of: He's got his head up his fucking arse.
- Try Saying: Excuse me, sir?
Instead Of: Oi, fuck face.
- Try Saying: Of course, I was only going to be at
Instead Of: Yeah, who needs fucking holidays
Related Tags : Work, Letter, Interesting
Get wonderful collection of forward emails at coolemailforwards.com. You can also view the forward emails under different tags. You can also share this email "Swearing At Work" using the favicons here.
Share these "Swearing At Work" forward emails to your friends by selecting the "Send This" option