- Human bone is as strong as granite in
supporting weight. A block of bone the size of a matchbox can support 9
tonnes - that is four times as much as concrete can support.
- The Strong Contraction of Your Heart
Creates Enough Pressure To Squirt Blood As Far As 30 Feet.
- You Can Still Have An Erection After
- Heart Attacks Are More Likely To Happen
- Three Hundred Million Cells Die In Your
Body Every Minute.
- 80% of the brain is water.
- The human brain cell can hold 5 times as
much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.
- Nerve impulses to and from the brain
travel as fast as 170 miles per hour
- The brain operates on the same amount of
power as 10-watt light bulb.
- Women's hair is about half the diameter
of men's hair.
- Blondes have more hair.
- The largest internal organ is the small
- The acid in your stomach is strong
enough to dissolve razorblades.
- Humans spend a third of their lives
- A pack-a-day smoker will loose approx. 2
teeth every 10 years.
- People do not get sick from cold
weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
- When you sneeze, all bodily functions
stop--even you heart!
- A human's mucus membrane, used to smell,
is the size of a postage stamp.
- Your skin is the heaviest organ.
- Those stars and colours you see when you
close and rub your eyes are called phosphenes.
- The human brain stops growing at the
ages of 18.
- Sneezes can travel over 100 mph.
- 85% of the population can curl their
tongue into a tube.
- Only 7% of the population are lefties.
- Our eyes never grow, our nose and ears
never stop growing.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They
don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
- Only one person in 2 billion will live
to be 116 or older.
- A human has 60,000 miles of blood
vessels in their body.
- The average person will drink 8,000
gallons of water during their lifetime.
- There are 450 hairs in an average
- Smart people have more zinc in their
- The lining of your digestive system is
shed every 3 days.
- The sound of knuckles cracking is
generated by imploding synobial fluid.
- The human tooth has about 55 miles of
canals in it.
- Your skin weighs twice as much as your
- The average Human bladder can hold 13
ounces of liquid.
- If you went out into space, you would
explode before you suffocated because there's no air pressure.
- The storage capacity of the human brain
exceeds 4 terabytes.
- You loose enough dead skin cells in your
lifetime to fill eight five pound flour bags.
- Your thumb is the same length as your
- Your foot is the same length as the
distance between your wrist and elbow.
- The average person falls asleep in seven
Related Tags : Facts, Human, People
Get wonderful collection of forward emails at coolemailforwards.com. You can also view the forward emails under different tags. You can also share this email "Facts About Human Body" using the favicons here.
Share these "Facts About Human Body" forward emails to your friends by selecting the "Send This" option